Bridal Path News
May 2013 News
*We will be closed on Bank Holiday Monday, but we are very much open on the Saturday before - please book your appointment soonest to guarantee availability.
*Jenny Packham will be discontinuing the following dresses on the 17th May, therefore they MUST be ordered no later than the 16th May:
Syrie, Belita, Calista, Cascade, Gaia, May Blossom, Kiss, Clio, Ada, Alina, Irina, Drew, Primrose, Midsummer, Elm, Ormlie, Lotus, Trellis, Lilac, Clover, Iris Crystal and Iris Silver
Please note that Petal with Silver lace and Aurea Platinum are no longer available; other colour options in these styles will be available to order as normal.
* The following Jenny Packham styles will be increasing in price on the 17th May and MUST be ordered no later than the 16th of May to avoid this increase:
Joy, Rosalind, Lucetta, Duchess, Julianne, Giralda, Minerva, Asteria, Saskia, Eden, Willow, Luna, Astrid Crystal, Astrid Silver, Callie, Laurel, Damask, Violet, Dalia, Parma, Anise, Aspen, Arabesque, Peony, Nymph, Imari, Foxglove, Fawn, Bonnie, Ivy, Silverbell, Aurea and Passiflora.
* Jenny Packham's dresses now require a minimum order time of 15 weeks counted back from the date of the wedding or travel date (18 weeks in the case of Eden, Esme, Azalea and Tuberose, with Mimosa requiring at least 24 weeks), plus fitting and alteration time on top of this; if your schedule is tight then please call us and we will be able to advise you further.
*Bridal Path is offering a Budget Bridal Package to offer a complete wedding outfit from our collection at a reasonable price. This comprises:
twobirds Ivory Classic Ballgown, lined, value £330;
Your choice of Jenny Packham headpiece to a maximum value of £270 OR Jenny Packham bracelet to a maximum value of £250;
Your choice of Rachel Simpson shoes to a maximum value of £175.
Total cost of these items separately would be £775 with headpiece or £755 with bracelet, but we are offering this package at £695 for the headpiece or £675 for the bracelet when all the items are ordered together. Maximum order time is 10 weeks for the dress order (plus an additional week to check the length) but please contact us if you are on a shorter lead time than this and we will do our very best to help.
If you would prefer a more expensive piece from Jenny Packham's accessory collection, you can pay the difference between the maximum allowance and the retail price.
* Bridal Path is delighted to announce its collaboration with Polish artist Alicja Zimnickas, whose original artworks we will be showcasing. Alicja's dreamy, sometimes abstract paintings are the perfect complement to our premises and are also for sale should you fall in love with one! If you would like to view more of Alicja's work then please take a look at: www.zimnickas.com .
* We will be visiting our designers in May to select our 2014 collections - these will be delivered between Autumn and Christmas and we will keep you updated with our deliveries as they arrive.
* Bridal Path is holding an Amanda Wakeley Designer Day on Saturday 7th December, showcasing Amanda's 2014 collection and offering discounts on the RRP and free fittings and alterations. Book early!
* Bridal Path is hoping to hold its annual Jenny Packham Designer Day on our usual first weekend after the New Year. We will keep you posted!